NAID AAA Certified
BEST Shredding is proud to be certified with The National Association for Information Destruction (NAID). NAID represents organizations that provide document and information destruction services. NAID’s mission is to raise awareness and create understanding of protecting and securing your personal and professional information. NAID works to ensure that businesses are only using information for the original purposes intended. NAID also ensures that document destruction providers are following industry standards and legislation.
BEST Shredding is proud to hold NAID AAA Certification for all of our scheduled shredding services.
BEST Shredding has been a Carbon Neutral Certified Company through Offsetters since 2009. BEST Shredding’s commitment to being a industry leader in environmental efforts led to a sustainable environmental and business model that is currently follow by BEST team members and throughout divisions. BEST Shredding’s environmental efforts and initiatives include:
- BEST Shredding supports business that has an environmental sustainability plan and that believe in business relationships with a shared environmental focus.
- Seeking out equipment that is “Energy Star” rated.
- When purchasing new vehicles, BEST Shredding choses the most practical and fuel efficient options that will help lower our carbon emissions and minimize gas consumption.
- We choose uniforms that are manufactured through eco-friendly methods.
- BEST Shredding’s mobile shredding trucks recycle all paper shredding. This allows us to save one tree for every 200 pounds of paper.