How it Works
Scheduled Paper Shredding Services
Scheduled Paper Shredding is a convenient and cost effective way of disposing of sensitive documents that you use of a daily basis. Reoccurring shredding begins when a BEST Shredding representative visits your office to determine your document security needs. The representative will determine the amount of paper you currently go through and discuss the appropriate consoles or bins that will work for your office. A program will then be created that includes your bins, the frequency of shredding and the schedule for shredding services.
The following list will help you understand how the easy process of scheduled shredding works:
- Initial consultation.
- Installation of L.E.E.D Certified consoles/bins that are secure and locked.
- Your team disposing of their used documents in the slots located in the locked bins.
- At your scheduled time, a Security Account Tech Representative (S.T.A.R.) will arrive at your office and collect the paper.
- The S.T.A.R. will scan out the paper.
- The paper is then shredded on-site with our mobile shredding truck using the latest technology that ensures that all documents are completely destroyed.
- The S.T.A.R. will then provide a detailed receipt of what has been collected and shredding.
- You will be issued a certificate of destruction that guarantees that all documents were destroyed to NAID AAA standards.
- The paper shredded in the mobile shredding truck is then taken to be recycled at a designated facility.