The security of our customers’ business is our top priority. BEST Shredding has committed to taking all measures in ensuring that all confidential documents and media are protected from information theft. NAID Canada and BEST Shredding believe the following:
- Documents are only as secure as the weakest link in their lifecycle.
- Information protection is a vital issue to the senior management of all organizations.
- Every organization should be legally obligated to appropriately safeguard personal information.
- Organizations need to be as careful in the destruction of documents and records as they are in protecting them on their premises.
- There is a significant risk to reputation and competitive position for organizations that do not use secure destruction techniques.
- Every organization has information that requires secure destruction.
- Stored records should be destroyed on a regular schedule.
- Incidental business records discarded on a daily basis should be protected.
- Recycling is not an adequate alternative for information destruction.
- Internal personnel should not be responsible for destroying certain information.
Why is NAID AAA Certification important to you? Watch this video to learn more: